AMML is hiring!
- R. Panat and L. Lei, “Low-cost fiber optic sensor for large strain”, US Patent Number 9846276 , issued December 2017. Link
- I. Dutta and R. Panat,” Highly stretchable interconnect devices and systems”, US Patent Number 9770759, issued Sept 2017. Link
- R. Panat and B. Jaiswal, “Nanowires coated on traces in electronic devices”, US Patent Number 9627320, issued April 2017. Link
- N. Raravikar and R. Panat, “Nanolithographic method of manufacturing an embedded passive device for a microelectronic application, and microelectronic device containing the same”, US Patent Number 8068328, issued May 2014. Link
- R. Panat and D. Heo, “Three-dimensional passive components”, U.S. Patent Application # 14/964,451, filed Dec 2015. Will be issued soon (2018). Link
- R. Panat, “Additive manufacturing of porous scaffold structures”, U. S. Patent Application # 14/957,849, filed Dec 2015. Link
- R. Panat and D. Heo, “Three-dimensional sub-mm wavelength sub-THz frequency antennas on flexible and in-situ cured dielectric using printed metal structures”, U.S. Patent Application # 14/964,635, filed Dec 2015. Link
32. M. Sadeq Saleh, Mehdi HamidVishkasougheh, H. Zbib, and R. Panat, “Polycrystalline Micropillars by a Novel 3-D Printing Method and Their Behavior under Compressive Loads”, Scripta Materialia, in press, 2018.
31. M. T. Rahman, R. Moser, H. Zbib, C. V. Ramana, and R. Panat, “3D Printed High Performance High Temperature Sensors”, Journal of Applied Physics, 123, 024501, 2018. PDF